Jay Hoffman Producer
Jay Hoffman political donor
Jay Hoffman GOP contributor
Jay Hoffman is partners with Michael Reagan in Reagan.com, The Reagan Legacy Foundation and The Reagan Group.
This is for Jay Hoffman aka Jay S. Hoffman & Jay Sidney Hoffman. He operates several companies to defraud his partners and investors with his son Brian Hoffman and wife Dulce Bautista.
His companies include:
Father & Son Pictures, LLC,
The Reagan Group,
The Reagan Legacy Foundation,
and many others.
This is an individual that claims to be a large donor of conservative causes and to the GOP. Well, he is a HUGE scam artist and a thief. But here is the news, he is a convicted felon and CAN NOT vote in any elections. He served over 25 months in Federal Prison for fraud, theft and wire fraud.
Let’s look at his history (this is from public records and only reflects those cases where people sued him. We are sure that he has scammed hundreds of people):
- In 2001 Jay Hoffman was CONVICTED and INCARCERATED on several counts of wire fraud and for defrauding and stealing money from real estate clients. He served a 27-month federal prison sentence and was released from jail in May 13, 2004 (Federal Prison inmate: Register Number: 20934-112). (more below)
- In 2009 he was sued for FRAUD and found guilty (case BC414456 LA Superior Court)
- In 2012 he was sued for FRAUD, conversion and was found liable (guilty) and ordered to pay over $600,000 (LA Superior Court Case BC492373)
- In 2015 has was sued again for fraud by Gene Bicknell for over $1,000,000 (LA Superior Court BC601348) We have uploaded the complaint document from the court here.
- There are about 39 other lawsuits and small claims court filings in the Los Angeles court website alone.
More about his time in jail (for FRAUD):
In 2001 Jay Hoffman was convicted and incarcerated on several counts of wire fraud and for defrauding and stealing money from real estate clients. He served a 27-month federal prison sentence and was released from jail in May 13, 2004 (Federal Prison inmate: Register Number: 20934-112).
Prosecutors said Hoffman told one client that he could arrange for reduced payoffs on home mortgages because of his connections at the Resolution Trust Corp., the government agency created to take over failing savings and loan associations in the 1980s.
He conned the client into giving him a cashier’s check for $169,000 to pay off a mortgage but then used the money for his own purposes, prosecutors said.
In the second fraud case, Hoffman was accused of pocketing $500,000 that a client had given him to place in escrow in the purchase of a $2.9-million office building in Van Nuys.
BEWARE, this guy is trying all tricks to cover his tracks on the Internet, including hiding his conviction. Click here to view: Jay Hoffman JUDGMENT AND COMMITMENT documents detailing the crimes and the sentence that Jay Hoffman received for Fraud. Note that these documents are public records obtained from the Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER). We are just re-posting publicly available records of a convicted criminal, Jay Hoffman.